I often wear outfits that don’t have pockets. It’s impractical, I know, but those are my cutest outfits!
This does not combine well with also hating to carry a purse. A purse gets in the way, but if I set it down anywhere, I might forget it.
Typically, my solution to this dilemma has been to make my husband keep my stuff in his jacket pockets every time we go somewhere. The thing is, it’s annoying to always be asking him for my stuff, because it isn’t on me, and it’s also unfair for me to ask him to carry it all for me.
When I saw an advertisement for Go Belt, I decided to try it out, since it seemed like exactly what I needed. Plus, it was only $10 and they were doing a buy one get one free deal, so I figured I had nothing to lose.
Normally I’m apprehensive about As Seen On TV products, but Go Belt is one product I’m really glad I took a chance on, because it works just as it’s supposed to.
What is Go Belt and How Does it Work?
The Go Belt is a belt with stretchy, zippered pockets, designed to keep your most important possessions close to you.
Think of it like a fanny pack, but slightly less dorky :p
It has a nice, secure fit and will stay on whether you’re on a run, at the gym, shopping, or just going out for the night.
I’ve used mine to hold everything from my keys to my wallet, cash, credit cards, phone, IDs, makeup, headphones, and any other smaller objects I need to bring out with me.
Go Belt is much more convenient than a big bulky purse and is just overall simple to use.
Pros and Cons of Go Belt
Nothing is perfect, but the pros of Go Belt outweigh the cons by far.
Here’s what I found so far:
- Stretchy – I don’t have to worry about not being able to fit my money, phone, keys, and coin pouch. Go Belt can hold all of those things!
- Zippers – This one is a self-explanatory positive. We all hate having stuff fall out of our pockets
- Thin – If I want to hide it under my clothes, I can with almost any outfit.
- Lightweight – It doesn’t add to the weight of the stuff you’re trying to carry, so it’s very comfortable.
- Not sold in stores – This may be an issue if you don’t like to shop online. I personally didn’t have a problem, especially since the deal online was probably better than what a store could offer, anyway.
- The smallest size it fits is 24 inches – If a kid’s size ever becomes available, I’d love to get one for my daughter, who is old enough to carry her own stuff, but never seems to notice if she drops things. The zippered pockets would be great for her.
Recommended Place to Buy Go Belt?
If you want to order a Go Belt, I’d recommend ordering right from the official website, which is where I got mine from.
Their website has the best deal on Go Belts I could find: two Go Belts for only $10 (just cover the extra shipping).
They will also send you two free Go Wallets (another very useful item) as a bonus. It’s an awesome deal all around.
Go Belt has been great every time I go out. I don’t have to worry about carrying a purse when I don’t have pockets, and my husband doesn’t have to get annoyed with me for making him carry all of my stuff.
I definitely recommend it and I’m sure you will be happy with your purchase just like I am.